Wow... so, what's the cure for it in humans anyways? Just curious if I might
have had it when I was younger, but took something that killed it since...
in which case, I'm going to start eating infected cat poo to re-infect
myself! Anybody got an infected cat I can borrow some poo from? LOL!

Maybe I can market this on ebay.... "Newest female sexual-dysfunction cure!
Studies show that this new technology can increase a women's attractiveness
to the opposite sex! Who doesn't want to be more outgoing, friendly, have an
increased sexuality? Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is proud to present the
female community with Toxofelipoo, sure to turn even the most wrinkled up
prune into a SEX KITTEN! Meow!" Then in small print at the bottom: "Men
should not handle Toxofelipoo, as it may lead to the lowering of the IQ, or
can in some cases lead to psychological and intellectual disorders"
"Possible side effects in women are disorders of the unborn fetus, pregnant
women or women with lowered immune systems should not take Toxofelipoo. In
rare cases, death has occurred, if you experience death at any time while
taking Toxofelipoo, you should discontinue treatment and seek a mortuary."

j/k... LMAO!

Phaewryn

A common parasite can increase a women's attractiveness to the
opposite sex but also make men more stupid, an Australian researcher
says.

"On the other hand, infected women tend to be more outgoing, friendly,
more promiscuous, and are considered more attractive to men compared
with non-infected controls.

"In short, it can make men behave like alley cats and women behave
like sex kittens".