That would be nice indeed.  Congrats that your double positive is feeling
better!

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tad Burnett
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:36 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: The good news

   If this is possible... I think this past week has been the worst time
for so many of us... Both on this list and several others that I read
there has been so many of our loved ones that have gone on and
left us feeling so alone... Many of them were suffering or wood have
been if we hadn't let them go so maybe that is good news of a sort...

My good news is that my double pos 6 year old cat that also stopped
eating on her own this last week only seemed to have a slight fever
and the vet gave her some meds and she seems to be getting better...

2006 was such a good year for me compared to 2005 and hopefully
this will be it for 2007....
Wouldn't that be nice
Tad and Marie