I had a close call with our dryer years ago. It caught fire at the outlet.
Loose connection. We were at home so not damage to the house. Only I went
w/o a dryer for year bc I could not afford to have the outlet replaced. I
have since moved into a house but I will not leave the house with the dryer
running. I never thought of the dishwasher. I am usually home when I run it
. I Will think twice before leaving it running.

I am glad more kitties made it out as well.

Sally and Junior