yep.

as i said, scary, eh? i'll find a photo and send it.....

On 4/20/07, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You have a kitty named Genevieve too and call her vivi?

*TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

and you resisted her a whole year??????????????

she's exquisite!!!!! :::: thinking that it's only a little over an hour to
grand rapids, there's carriers in the cars......)

(and scariest of all, perhaps, is that when i went down to TX to bring
back 19 FeLVs to another sanctuary in MI, one of the 10 negatives that
journeyed with us was a little blue-cream coonie-mix with a bad rear-leg
sleeping behind me right now. her name? genevieve, or vivi......)

Autos.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....