Kelly,
I'm getting you guys on digest now and am having a hard time finding where you posted the paypal account to send donations for Susan and her kids to. Could you please repost it, with a link if possible? I've called a rescue-friend that lives in the Bay area and she said she will start networking to see what can be done to help. I just can't believe it, this truly is our worst nightmare come true for Susan and her charges. I'm sending prayers and soothing energy to help Susan and her cats rally and get through this. Susan is always so willing to pitch in and help those in need, I just know that she will be paid back 100 fold for all her kind deeds. Thank you for keeping us informed and please let Susan know we care.
Nina