Sherry... I was eating my lunch and thought I'd go look at the pictures.  I
only saw the first one... but OH MY GOODNESS!!  That picture could have been
taken at MY house!!  The one on the right (long hair tortie) looks like my
Riley, the one closest to the front of the picture (orange) looks like my
Jack... and the one of the left (black and white) looks like Maya... and the
one in the back is the image of my Wheezie that I lost in February!  I
nearly fell off my chair when I opened the photo... This is not sorta
similar... this is nearly idential cats!!

I'm so sorry for your loss... it's never easy... and you never quite get
over it.  But she'll always be with you.

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson