Susan,

I am so sorry to hear about Jingles.  I hope his passing was an easy one.  It
was kind of you to let him go.

I couldn't believe it when I read about what happened to his little eye.  What
in the world do you think it was?

Again, I am so, so sorry.  How wonderful that you took him in after his
caregiver died and loved him even knowing he had FeLV and might not be around
for long.  You're an angel.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Got a little couch potato?