  From: Chris Behnke
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 7:33 PM
  Subject: Question about eye ulcers -Update

  Well, after spending over 2 hours at the vets this morning, it turns out that
Kaylee does not have conjunctivitis, herpes or a corneal ulcer.  What she does
have is a tumor.  She will be going into surgery on Tuesday to have the tumor
and, unfortunately, the eye removed.  I am very worried about this since I have
heard so many horror stories about FeLV+ cats not making it through surgery.
Please say a prayer for a successful surgery, removal of the tumor and a good
recovery.

  Thanks,
  Chris

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.