Michael,
 What great cats and your pictures got through this
time...I can certainly see why you love these guys so
much! Thank you so very much for sharing with us and
for staying with us.  I know you have so much to deal
with and your heart is heavy...Well, here you have a
bunch of us who will be with you every step and we
have to feel you will be with us, through the good and
bad times...Bless your heart...By the way , you
snapped me out of my pissy little mood for a
minute...I have been on a rant over declawing all
day...Thanks, Glenda
--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Love the pics!
>
> :)
> Wendy
>

> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
> committed citizens can change the world - indeed it
> is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret
> Meade ~~~

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/