AWWWWWWWWW how sweet. I have a cat Lily who reminds me of a Maine Coone. She
probably doesn't have a drop of maine coon in her. She is beautiful. Her
nick name is Squeaky because she squeaks instead of meows.

Sally

On Nov 24, 2007 5:38 PM, laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Sweet babies. They look like my Coco (tortie) and Winston (red tabby).
> They are precious.
> My TG gift was a stray cat in need  ~ broken back, pelvis and femur. He's
> resting comfortably after surgery on his leg.
> His name is Rocco (pronounced with long "o"s). He's a red tabby Maine
> Coon.
> Laurie

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.