Yes, I had this happen, luckily two of my guys got on my porch and Bailey went in the neighbors yard and sat in her flower bed after pusing the screen out. They are now wedged in so they can't be pushed out. This was also the reason we ended up putting up the enclosure, once Bailey had a taste of the outside he was driving us nuts trying to get out and rolling around in front of the door meowing!! Within a month or so we had the cat enclosure built off the back door.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties