HI Kerry

Thanks you for the hugs. My head knows Junior is happy and whole. My heart
is broken. His roomate spike just jumped up on my lap to let me know she is
a love kitty.

When I first joined this group I almost had to leave it seemed like someone
baby was passing away all the time. It hurt so much to think about it. I
knew I had to stay because I learned so much. Junior lasted a year and a
half. I consider that a gift. To all you presently fighting the disease it
is worth the rollercoaster you may be on. You never know your kitty may be
the one to live a long happy life you have to give him/her that chance.

Junior is six this year.

Sally