SHerry

I am so sorry about Marley . They teach us so much. You are so good to help
care for these babies. I know it takes a piece of you whwn they leave. I
also know they give you so much. Junior will be there for Marley.

Hugs

Sally

 Sherry

> Search.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and Spike
Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.