If you search the archives for* T cyte*, you will see some information on
this drug. T Cyte was sold to Immulan who is now marketing it. Ther is
anecdotal evidence that it is very helpful in Felk kitties. It is not real
cheap but is any drug thses days.

Sally

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Andrew Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Someone sent me this link: http://www.imulan.com/ and on one page of the
> web site it says,
>
> "Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator (LTCI) is an conditionally approved
> treatment aid* for cats infected with Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and/ or
> Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and the associated symptoms of
> lymphopenia, opportunistic infection, anemia, granulocytopenia, and
> thrombocytopenia. LTCI is an immune regulating protein that is a potent
> regulator of lymphocyte and interleukin-2 production."
>
> Do any of y'all know if this is for real, or is it just a scam to take
> advantage of those of us willing to try anything to help our FELV+ cats?
>
> Neither of the Vets we take our cats to has heard of this new drug.  The
> person who sent me the link has an FIV+ cat who is doing well, but never
> tried this "new drug" - just heard of it and pointed me at it.
>
> Any information you have - opinions, facts, speculation, any feedback - is
> very welcome.  I'm trying to find a Vet who knows about it, and might
> prescribe it if it might strengthen PC's (Problem Child, Purring Cat) immune
> system.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Purrrs to you and yours,
> Andrew
> of Andrew & Lizzie
> Texas Highway 36, Purrkins Diesel Cat,  Little Fuzzy (Fuzz-Xena), Zoro,
> Zippy, Wellington, - and PC! (FELV+) - and Alpha, Beta, Tactical, Suzi-Q, -
> and  Pinkie, and 4 mini-tigers and Tiger Tom (fosters) - in East Bernard,
> Texas USA

> Total Access, No Cost.

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and Spike Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.