thanks. i had him going on the pill pockets until i added the amoxy and the
baby aspirin. it was just too much and he started hiding from me. :(

  thank you for the link.  I went through this with another cat about 4 years
ago (hyper-t) but she didn't hide from me.............

Sharyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Tonya, I don't belong to this group.  It is listed in the Links on
the Assist Feeding Group.
  Feline Hyperthyroid (also Hypothyroid welcome)

  Some folks have good luck with Pill Pockets.  Most vets carry them.  Pets
Mart may as well.  Mine caught on the 2nd dose  and now avoid them like the
plague.

  Pequita would get hysterical and foam at the mouth whenever I tried to pill
her.  But she loves Gerber 2 Chicken and Gravy baby food.  I crush her meds,
dissolve them in 1-2 cc of water and add them to a couple of tsp of Gerbers.
She laps it right up.

  Shaft really needs the Tapazole to get his thyroid regulated.  If Pill
Pockets don't work try the baby food.  Any meat variety works just make sure it
doesn't have onions or garlic in it.    Also the Gerber 2 Chicken and gravy has
100 calories per jar so it would help with the wt issue.
  Sharyl