When Gus my SNAP tested once positive male, was not eating, just lying
around, but no major signs of illness. I feed him Gerber meat baby food
with KMR and lysine powder mixed in. He wolfed it down and got over what
appears to have been a viral URI of a mild nature. He is now back to his
old self, tearing up the newspaper lining his cage, vocalizing all the
time. I think it was a combination of a mild viral URI and his being
depressed about being in a cage for half a day. So when I was hand
feeding him the baby food, he got the attention he was seeking, so I am
still feeding him baby food with lysine mixed in.

Sam