From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:31:15 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] New Here

Hello!  I'm new to this list.  My husband and I have two FeLV positive cats.
Bo is four, and Seven was a year old in June.  We have them both on interferon
and have regular well-cat visits with our vets.  So far, Bo and Seven are in
good health.

I have read a lot recently about diets for cats with FeLV.  Any tips from the
folks here on what to look for in designing a good-health diet for our beloved
cats?

Glad to be a part of this list!

Jody (and Bo & Seven)