How old are the cats?  Have they already been exposed to each other?
  tonya

Dorlis Grote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  hello, i just found out that my new "baby" has leukemia. took both my new
cats in for shots. Homie is okay, but Annie tested positive. the vet said to
keep them seperated. i can do that, but one of them is going to feel like she
is being punished. they both like to sleep on my bed with me and this means one
will no longer be able to sleep with me. how does one seperate them without
feeling gulty about the one who will be "left out".