Hi Claudia
I wish I could help you. I think that a good vet is your best hope at
this time.
I (we) can help you if your vet can get her stabilized and out of
this crisis.

I have been able to treat a very sick, Felv kittie with a variety of
treatments,
supplements and interferon alpha. I can share all of these with you.

I'm thinking of the both of you and hoping that your vet can get her
to a place
where you can begin to help her.

Please keep us posted.

Jane