No, but I would start with running a humidifier.  It could be (depending on
where you live) simply due to the dry air caused by running the heater in this
colder weather.  Just an idea.
  tonya

Sue & Frank Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  My two year old FeLV+ kitty Tweezer has been sneezing blood for a few days.
(At first we didn't know where it was coming from, we were just seeing tiny
blood droplets on the floor.) Last night we saw what was happening. He sounds a
little stuffy, but he has sounded that way since we got him.
My problem is that my usual vet who is good with my positive kittys is on
vacation until the 24th of November. I personally consider the associates in
his practice to be less then adequate for a positive kittys specail problems. I
am trying to decide if I should wait for my usual vet (Possibly start Tweezer
on some Doxycycline in the mean time), take them to one of the other vets in
the practice and hope that this problem is something they can handle, or maybe
take him to an internist I have been to before with one of my other cats. I
guess it all depends on why this is happening to him. Has anyone ever had a cat
sneeze blood droplets?