evidently this is a new bug that is very contagious.  It is common in nursing
homes and hospitals.  :(
  tonya

dlg...@windstream.net wrote:
  yes it is. story was about Grace Voros, 85 who took a minor fall. went to
hospital for x-ray. no broken bones, but contracted c. diff and died. article
was in aarp bulletin for november 2008. if someone will tell me how to copy
article and attach to email, will do. dorlis