From: Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 2:16:05 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] B. B. died - please add to the Candlelight service (do we
still have one?)

One of my FELV kitties, B.B., died in the early morning of Dec 2,
2008, and I'd love to have him added to the Bridge list.  He was a
double positive (FELV+, FIV+), had been found at a local dump in the
Little Rock vicinity, and taken in to our rescue.  I've fostered him
since October 2006, and he's been such a sweet, loving cat.  But he
developed a tail infection a while back, and we've been dealing with
that ever since.  He alway ate like a horse, till the last couple of
days.

He never could gain weight or pull out of the illness, he may have had
other things going on, I'm not sure.

B.B., who I think stands for Beautiful Boy, crossed over to the Bridge
early yesterday morning, Tuesday December 2, 2008. He was a sweet boy.

Gloria