One of our FelV kittens is very anemic.  Has anyone ever tried iron
suppliments?  We went back to the vet yesterday, and got her vitamins
and iron, and hope this will buy her a bit more time.

She is 8 months old and only weighs 3 1/2 pounds.  She didn't
actually lose the weight, she just never gained anymore weight
than that, as she is also a small cat.

She recently lost control of her back legs and the vet isn't sure
this is caused by the FelV.  He thinks it may be a neurological
thing...... This happened suddenly about a week ago. First she was
wobbly and then she got so she couldn't stand at all, and also lost
control of her bladder and bowels.  She is still eating and does not
seem to be in any pain.  Otherwise I'd put her to sleep. She is my
daughter's favorite cat, and she doesn't want to do this unless the
cat is in distress.  I just wondered if any of you had ever seen this
lose of mobility in a FelV cat?   Advice please.

Thanks,  Lorrie