Hi Tonya, Do you think your negatives could have turned positive? I
worry all the time about my 9 month old kitten who was negative when
I brought him home, because he was exposed to his litter mates and 4
of them have already died from FelV. So far he is doing well, but I
still worry.  What is wrong with your three?

Lorrie