April.....I'm so sorry you lost Baby Ben. Two days after Christmas
I lost two FelV kittens who only lived to be 8 months old. It is SO
hard and seems so unfair. You did so much to help Benny, and perhaps
you now have room in your home and your heart to help another cat or
kitten in need. We all deal with grief in our own way, but my way is
to hug and kiss the kitties I still have.

Lorrie

On 01-15, April Martella wrote: I am sad to say that my baby Ben has