From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] vaccine

She got her rabies vaccine at the same time so I guess I can't determine
which is causing the problem.  The vet checked her over and decided she was
fine today, although he couldn't find the site of the injections as he
wasn't the one who gave them to her and being a persian it's difficult to
see anything through all that hair.  I just hope this resolves.  I'm
reluctant now to have our newest girl immunized.  Both are indoor cats but
having lost our baby Boo last March to feline leukemia and FIV I was afraid
to not have them vaccinated.

Lynne