I had a 5 month old kitten die when he got his shots. I didn't know
he was even positive for FelV until he got his shots, and when he got
terribly sick I rushed him to the vet and he was FelV pos.  I should
add this was a kitten I planned to adopt out, and it was his second
shot which I gave him.  I usually give the shots because it is SO
expensive to take kittens to the vet. I have given shots many times,
which I'm sure a lot of you do, and this is the first and only time
I had problems.  After this I had to test all the rest of the kittens
from that litter, and half were FelV pos and the rest neg.

Lorrie