Hi, Gloria,  Let me get this straight........Your vet vaccinated FelV
positive cats with the FelV vaccine to deal with FelV.  I understood
that once a cat was FelV positive the vaccine was not going to change
it's status, and the cat would still remain positive.  Does anyone else
know anything about this?

Lorrie