Sharyl, i haven't gotten that far--we will immunize them and let them
interact, I think, but it's been less than 24 hours since diagnosis
and we're still reeling.  I have to talk to the vet, still,and we may
try to keep them separate until the IRV? IRA?  results come back, or
even until after re-testing.  As Sally said to Jenny, though, there's
already been exposure, so I'm tempted to just immunize and mix.

Molly