re:  vets.  how true. i feel i am lucky that my vet has an open mind and if i
tell him about something i have read about, he asks for a copy if it is
something he is unaware of.  i also put him onto this site and he is now a fan.
 great to have a vet who admits he doesn't know everything and is willing to
learn more.  dorlis