this subject came up before, but how do you know when to say enough?  i can
cope with the 5 i have now, but 11!  i would be broke.  if i could, i know of
at least 20 more cats looking for homes in our area.  everyday, someone says do
you want another cat.  if only people would just get their cats neutered and
spayed.  forgot who said it, but sometimes i think we would be better off if
some people were neutered and spayed.  dorlis