I have a rescued male (neutered now) who is probably 2 or 3 years
old.  When I got him I noticed one eye wouldn't dilate. The vet said
he is probably blind in that eye, but it hasn't bothered him in the
least. He is active, eats like a pig and is a big lovable boy. He
was also FelV neg when tested a year ago.

Lorrie