I have not reached that point with Copper and Thomas yet (they are FeLV-) but I will not do a lot of vaccines. The ones they got as kittens were spread out instead of being lumped in one or two visits. No animal of mine who is immune system compromised will be vaccinated for anything. Mai Mai Puppy had Auto Immune Hemophilic Anemia and wasn't vaccinated after diagnosis; The Royal Princess Kitty Katt (cancer) wasn't and Dixie (FeLV+) wasn't. I have to figure the odds of them contracting something vs the possible harm of the vaccinations.