I'm so sorry Amy.
tonya

--- On Tue, 5/12/09, Amy Dalgliesh <ajdalgli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Amy Dalgliesh <ajdalgli...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Zuckerman has crossed
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 5:58 PM

My Zman lost his fight today.  He is my 6th in the past 9 months.  I know that
it is to be expected when you take in sickly street kids, but it doesn't help
with the pain of losing any one of these wonderful creatures.  .

Zuckerman was a 2 week old kitten with a horrible URI when I found him.  He
quickly became a momma's boy, going to work with me during the day and holding
paws through the carrier door at night.

Once old enough to graduate from the carrier, he became quite the snuggler,
curling up at my neck during the night.  He loved to suckle earlobes and would
launch himself off a piece of furniture onto any unsuspecting person who
happened by in order to attach himself to one.  I told him that he would have
to stop because we couldn't have a 12 pound adult "catapulting" himself onto
everyone.  Guess I don't have to worry about that now, he was only 8 months old
and less than 4 pounds at the end.

We were holding paws when he left.

It's been said before by all of us and unfortunately I know it will be said
many more times, but I hate this freaking disease.