Hi Gloria
I've been using it for about 6 months and have followed the directions given to me by Franck's Compounding, which is that it has a refrigerator life of 30 days
for 60ml.
I have been stretching that by giving it on one day and off the next.
I wish I could help you, but I do know that Island is no longer compounding it.

Jane