You bet...they are all in my thoughts and prayers!

In a message dated 5/30/2009 5:58:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sherryd...@yahoo.com writes:

Well I  spoke with Dr. Jen tonight and she said she was just about to let
Tigerlily go  when ger gut told her not to give up just yet.She also retested
her and she is  now fiv-. She had to put a feeding tube in and now just
needs  prayers.
Grace is a rollercoaster,fevers up and down not eating well.But  she is not
giving up on her.
Cherry is doing the best now,she is reponding  pretty well to the meds but
still not out of the water yet.
So please keep  them all in your prayers Jen included she is just SO
drained,but she is  AWESOME!!
Thank you all;
Sherry

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE  RESCUE
Sultan/Startup, WA.
_http://tazzys.org/_ (http://tazzys.org/index.html)

Board Member for 501(c)3 Non-Profit  national rescue.
All donations are tax deductible.
_http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/_ (http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/)

Terrie Mohr-Forker
steps!