Sherry,
I adopted my sweet 12 year old positive boy Orlando from there. I am trying to
persuade hubby to take another cat from the big top room. (I wish Ellen had
talked about FeLV+ instead of just FIV being there.  There are actually more
FeLV+ cats then FIV in that room.) The cat I would like to take was in the
video.  In fact he almost fell off the shelf when Ellen pet him.  Don't know if
it will work out, though.  Hubby is pretty firm with the "no more cats" this
time, but he likes Ray Ray too. I guess I should be happy that he is OK with
our seven.

If you ever are near Northeast Ohio let me know.  I would love to give the
nickel tour of Carolines Kids. From what you have said it sounds like Crashs
and Sids are wonderful places, too.
Sue