I have not, but Purevax rabies vaccine is widely believed to be both the
best vaccine and the least likely to cause VAS.  It is also more expensive,
and not all vet clinics carry it.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:46 PM, <patricia.a.elk...@gsk.com> wrote:

> I just heard about the PUREVAX FELV vaccine.  This is administered with a
> transdermal technology
> that does not result in possible injection site sarcomas.
> Has anyone experience with this or heard anything especially with respect
> to the efficacy of it compared to the traditional one?
>

> Trissa in Philly

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".