Be careful of the snake and cats. If he is big enough, he could cause a lot of harm.

The garage sounds wonderful. Copper and Thomas Cougar and Dixie before them loved my attached garage. The boys are constantly asking for patrol time there and, when they have their way (which is most of the time) they spend hours there daily. I don't know what the lure is but all three cats wanted to be in the garage.