Thanks Belinda,

My vet gave me Pet-Tinic that he is getting twice a day.  It seems similar to
Nutrived but I can ask about that one.

Not sure what his hematocrit is right now.  They wanted to let him build up
more blood to do a large draw for a digestive panel but I'm kind of worried
about taking any blood right now (til we see how he responds to the pred and
doxy treatment) because if he's not making more, I'm worried I'll make him
worse.  Thoughts?

Amy