I've brought in 2 positives over the years. no problems.
tonya

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Elizabeth Paz <mothernatur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Elizabeth Paz <mothernatur...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] kitten with FeLV
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 10:06 PM

Dear Sandra,

My Kitty (his name) has FELV, we got him when he was 7 months from students..
He was diagnosed with Felv when he was not quite two, he is now 8 1/2 and the
felv has been kept at bay with the Prednisone.  I also worried about my other
cat Simba being exposed to him, because they would played and sleep together
and this was long before we knew Kitty had the Felv.  It has been 6 1/2 years
now and Simba has been tested and no sign of Felv. Both have always been indoor
cats.

Liz