Sharyl,

I'm so sorry you lost Mattie.  In May we lost a FelV kitten who had
neurological symptoms, and then lost control of her bladder and
bowels. Mitty was such a special, sweet girl, and we still miss her.
Even tho we're sad to lose them, Mattie and Mitty were both loved and
cared for during their short lives.  Many sick kittens are not that
fortunate.

Lorrie

On 08-13, Sharyl wrote: I had to make that last vet trip with my dear