From: Susan Hoffman <susan_hoff...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 11:17:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Urgent! FeLV cat -New Jersey- I need to find him a
Sanctuary

Hmmm.  Only 10 cats listed for adoption on their petfinder site.  And only one
of those, an FIV+ boy, is listed as special needs.

This also makes me suspicious about the long term viability of the place.  You
have to be committed to finding homes for the cats.  They need human families,
attention, and they won't get that in a giant sanctuary setting.  And if you're
not focused on adoptions, you have to strictly limit your intake to avoid
becoming overwhelmed.