From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of jbero tds.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:02 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Imulan - a t cell lymphocytic immunomodulator

Amy,

The shot cost me $60.  It is somewhat expensive and still pretty new to the
field.  I think if you can get them started early on before the bone marrow
suppression starts you have a better chance at controlling the virus.  I
don't know all the details.  I am planning on calling them today to ask a
few more questions.  I will keep you updated.  Good luck with your decision.

Jenny