Sherry, that is so scary, and I know how you feel because my cats
have inadvertently been exposed to FelV too, but not one has shown
any signs of illness.  I need to have them all tested, but it is
so expensive for the office call plus the testing, so I just pray
for the best.

You are in my thoughts, and prayers.  Adult cats seem to be much
less likely to contract FelV than kittens.

Lorrie