No, because she is unwilling to talk to vets who have used it with success. She thinks they are either
shilling for the company or are not practicing ethically.
I actually think my vet is gifted and will continue to use her for my Scotties. She has tried a variety of 'out of the box' remedies for MeMe and I think she feels defeated by Felv. I am the one who is willing to pay for a "wing and a prayer" and I only ask that she is open to a remote possibility,
and she is not.
To date, I have brought MeMe back from the brink with her help, and I will continue to use Interferon and the remedies that she has recommended, but I want to have access to every bag of tricks, if and when
I need them.
I understand and respect your position, MC.

Jane