I know this is OT-doesn't even involve a kitty!  But I personally pulled
this little guy from a shelter I volunteer for (remotely) when I was down
there in February and he's now in a home of a fellow volunteer.  I usually
bring up a kitty but this guy was on his last legs and I knew if we didn't
get him out, he'd die.  He's such a special little guy and has come so very
far, entered him in the Cutest Dog contest.  Please consider voting for him.
You can vote once a day- we'd love to see him win this week's contest.
Thank you.

Say hello to Gizmo!  Who would think that adorable little guy was found
abandoned on the streets of St. Bernard Parish, LA; matted, dirty, hungry
and so scared?  But Gizmo's a spunky little guy and with lots of TLC from
his new family, his royal Pekingese personality and looks finally blossomed.
We think he's just so cute that we entered him in the "Cutest Dog Contest".
Please take a look at our Gizmo-one look and you'll just have to vote for
him!

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=C5E0EB481C260B956BCA57871AB7B
728

Christiane Biagi

Cell:  914-720-6888

ti...@mindspring.com

Volunteer-St. Bernard Parish Animal Shelter