Hi Nancy,

I'm sure you'll hear from many people about this, but I'll chime in
for now.  First of all thank you for taking care of these cats. I
too have a rescue building, but mine is strictly cats, no dogs. I
have two rooms in my cageless shelter where I have FelV cats.  I
have adopted out a few, to people who have been told they are FelV
positive, and who are also people I know will care for them, can afford
their vet bills, and will give them a stress free life. This is very
important for FelV cats.  Some of these cats have lived long lives
in spite of the FelV and others have died at around 2 or 3 years
of age.  Every case is different.  Good luck with your cats.

Lorrie in WV