Avia, each of us has to make our own decision on vaccinations.  My negatives
receive annual leukemia vaccines.  They all receive the 3 yr rabies since it is
required in VA.  I do not give my positive the leukemia vaccine if that is your
question.

My thoughts are the vaccine gives my negatives the only protection I am aware
of with minimal risk.  I do mix mine.
Sharyl