does anyone use Revolution for their FeLV babies? I don't like any toxic
chemicals but wonder what the risks vs benefits might be?

I've gotten permission to use (try to!) a shed for Whimsy.  I'll put a cage in
there initially, but he very likely will not like being confined all the time,
so therefore will have some outdoor exposure still.  He's had some flea
treatment at his vet visits but would be due again.  He's still battling
ringworm (areas end up healing and new fur grows back) - don't know if that
effects using flea/mite treatment.  The vet has been amazed he's had no visible
fleas or mites but now we are in Spring of course.